Hong Kong research grant

The Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers) invites applications for the Hong Kong research grant. This enables a postgraduate student to undertake geographical research in the Greater China region, including the Peoples Republic of China, Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong.

Applicants must be registered with a UK HEI. Preference is given to individual applicants who have not received this support before.

View website

Subscribe to CGDKN

Stay informed with our regular email updates.