Principal Professional/Senior Professional, Project Portfolio Management – New Development Bank
Reporting to Director General, Project Portfolio Management, or any other manager as the VP and COO may designate from time to time, the incumbent will act as a senior expert and be responsible for preparation, review of operations policies and guidelines related to appraisal, negotiation and monitoring of investment projects, in line with standards of multilateral development banks.
This position will focus on development of internal regulatory framework (polices and guidelines) for sovereign, sovereign guaranteed operations and non-sovereign operations.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Draft and update operational policies, guidelines, regulations and procedures in close collaboration with other departments of the Bank.
- Identify, build, and incorporate lessons learned from the Bank’s operations, from project origination stage, project appraisal process, to project implementation stage, for both sector knowledge and operational experiences, in close collaboration with other Departments under Vice Presidency of Operations (OPS) as well as the Regional Offices and Centers.
- Build and manage relationships with project financing experts of other MDBs, national development banks and other financing institutions to identify best practices applicable to NDB.
- Contribute to the development of new products under Operations.
- Contribute to the development of the NDB’s business strategy.
- Conduct regular evaluations and analysis to improve the quality of Bank’s entire project portfolio.
- Support Regional Offices and Centers and the East-Asia Pacific Desk in strengthening implementation monitoring and expediting of disbursements for Bank’s projects. czJwE62 kLFNg
- Conduct analysis of operations to improve the quality of Bank’s entire project portfolio.
- Keep abreast of the market developments, trends, opportunities and challenges in infrastructure landscape and long-term financing and provide inputs to NDB OPS management on operations strategy, policies and business plans.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
Subscribe to CGDKN
Stay informed with our regular email updates.Subscribe