Reporting to Director General, Project Portfolio Management or any other manager as the VP and COO may designate from time to time, the professional will be responsible for performing Bank-wide project portfolio management for sovereign-guaranteed and non-sovereign transactions, establishing reporting mechanisms and internal Operations Vice-Presidency (OPS) project related systems, in close cooperation with Public Sector Department, Private Sector and Non-Sovereign Guaranteed Transitions Department, and Regional Offices and Centers.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited toï¼š
- Conduct robust regular loan, funds, guarantees and equity portfolio reviews, with a robust analytical approach, acting in close coordination with other departments and Divisions in OPS as well as the Regional Offices and Centers.
- Establish, operate and update a project portfolio management dashboard and other instruments.
- Prepare timely and regular project information and progress reports at the bank-wide portfolio level to the OPS Management, flagging critical issues arising in the project portfolio with a problem-solving approach.
- Identify, build, and incorporate lessons learned from the Bank’s operations, from project origination stage, project appraisal process, to project implementation stage, for both sector knowledge and operational experiences, in close collaboration with other Departments in OPS as well as the Regional Offices and Centers.
- Support Regional Offices and Centers and the East-Asia Pacific Desk in ensuring timeliness and consistency of portfolio management actions, such as facilitating restructuring of loans, loan conversion and equity sales.
- Support Regional Offices and Centers and the East-Asia Pacific Desk in strengthening implementation monitoring and expediting of disbursements for Bank’s projects.
- Review and contribute to the consistency and robustness of the project progress and completion reports prepared by OPS departments/desks and regional offices/centers. czJwEmf kLFNg
- Conduct regular evaluations and analysis to improve the quality of Bank’s entire project portfolio.
- Coordinate project information disclosure as per existing Information Disclosure policies of the Bank working closely together with Corporate Communications Division.
- Support Regional Offices and Centers and other OPS department in bank-wide processes pertaining across operations.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in multilateral development banks on positions focused on project appraisal, implementation and portfolio management.
- Successful track-record in sovereign/non-sovereign project financing and implementing in one or several sectors: clean energy, water, waste and sanitation; transport; urban development, environment protection and energy efficiency; health and education.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and IT skills.
- Solid knowledge of economic analysis and financial analysis of investment projects
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field from a reputed university.
Subscribe to CGDKN
Stay informed with our regular email updates.Subscribe